Wednesday 12 December 2012

Beautymate Anti-Blemish Repairing Nano Cleanser Review

Afternoon peeps!!!
Since during my previous post, I do suffer from terrible breakouts and I have sensitive skin. And right now my skin has improved a lot. Except when it's the time of the month then I'll have a few pimples popping out or when I sleep late at night (not having enough rest will cause pimples too) but other than that, my skin feels okay.
As stated in my previous post, I used Dr. Renaud Gentle Cleansing foam and it works well for my skin, and I only use it at night. So, what do I use in the morning? 

Beautymate Anti-Blemish Repairing Nano Cleanser

Well, this cleanser still works fine for my sensitive skin. The results were satisfying as in, each time when I wake up with tiny little pimples on the both side of my nose, I use this cleanser and together with the Sasatinnie Facial cleansing brush to just massage around that particular area in a circular motion. I won't say that waoh! It's totally gone within a few sec or anything exaggerating, it took me a few hours to notice that the redness around that area fades but it's not totally gone. This cleanser still does its job in controlling blemishes for me but one thing bad about it is that it dries out my skin. Each time after using it, my skin feels very tight and there's one time my skin was flaky after using it. But sometimes my skin reacts differently, it won't dry out sometimes. I find it weird. I've actually asked about my skin problem and that person told me that my skin is sensitive and sensitive skin changes its condition sometimes. Anyways, overall it's still an okay product for my skin. Just have to moisturize my skin well after using it whenever there's a tight feeling. 
The texture of the cleanser:
- It's a creamy like texture and when contact with water it'll be foamy.

The creamy like texture of the cleanser

Overall: I might still repurchase if there's still no other better alternatives. The price for this is still affordable, you can get them at drugstores (Watsons and Guardians). I won't say that this drying out skin condition will also happen to everyone. All of us have different skin types. Mine is the combination of oily/normal, sensitive. So, what may work for me doesn't mean it works for everyone too. All I do is just to review about the products that I have used and whether it works or not for me. And I'm not trying to advertise or anything. Just reviews. I hope this review helps. =)

Have a nice day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment