Monday 10 December 2012

Sasatinnie Facial Cleansing Brush Review

Good day everyone!
I'm going to do a short review about the Sasatinnie Facial Cleansing Brush.


This little brush is made of silicone. You can get them at any Sasa outlet store and also at Sasa.com. I got mine at my nearest sasa outlet. I came across this through Bubzbeauty's video. After watching her video and also reading some other reviews about it, there's a lot of positive reviews about this little brush. Well since Clarisonic mia is super duper expensive here in Malaysia, I thought, maybe i should give this a try if it's the better alternative than the clarisonic and plus, it's inexpensive! And there, i gave it a go. This brush helps by gently exfoliating your skin. You don't have to put pressure as you start applying it on your skin.

Review:
It really works for my skin. I used it A.M and P.M. First, I'll apply my facial cleanser on my skin and as the normal routine i will use my hands to massage the cleanser all over my face. And then, I'll use the little brush to further massage my skin in circular motion. I usually will focus more on my T-zone and my cheek. Each time after using it, woah, my skin feels so soft and smooth. It really does its job in exfoliating. Of course, for the blackheads, I won't say that it'll really extract the whole thing off, all the scrub did was only to remove the surface of the blackheads on my skin. But overall, the Sasatinnie Facial Cleansing Brush does the job in keeping my skin smooth and clean.

The front of the brush


The back of the brush



No comments:

Post a Comment