Monday 10 December 2012

Dr. Renaud Derma PureGentle Cleansing Foam Review

Here's my first post about reviews. =)

How should I put it? Hmmm... During my high school year, around 15-17 years old, I never had any problem with my skin. Even when we take our own passport sized picture, my skin was superb and flawless. Until when I turned 18, gosh that was the most terrible year I've ever had in my life! My face broke out so terribly, when i took pictures even from afar, I could see terrible blemishes and bumps on my face. I couldn't even look at the mirror for long because I feel so terrible each time when I look at my skin. 
During those days I would of course, like any of us do, find solutions for my skin. I have tried products from the economical ones to the high end ones, none of them worked for me. 
Until one day, my uni days, I tried looking at beauty videos such as Bubzbeauty, Michelle Phan and BeautyQQ's video about home remedies how to cure acne, scares, and etc. 
Well, since all that was new to me and it's so much cheaper, I thought of giving it a go. I made myself homemade facial exfoliators such as the Green Tea Scrub learnt from Bubz. It took quite some time to see the result and yes, it worked well for my skin! During my first year of my university, my skin has improved so much that the texture of my skin was like the skin I once had during my teen. And so, I continued the remedy until one day, I thought of trying Lemon Scrub (found the remedies on the internet) and at first it worked well for my skin but few months later, I noticed tiny little whiteheads appearing on my skin. And my skin started to have blemishes on the both side of my nose. I even noticed that I have terrible blackheads appearing. Gosh, those uneasy feeling came back again.
A month later, I thought of trying to go to a beauty salon and try facial. After them cleansing my skin, yes I do feel refreshed, like, all the dirty things that got stuck inside my skin are being extracted and all.
Most of all, I wanted to switch to a product that could stop all these from happening and guess what???? My bf introduced this cleanser to me and it works miracle for my skin! 

Dr. Renaud Laboratoire Gentle Cleansing Foam

This is my second bottle already. This gentle cleansing foam has a cream liked texture, it will be foamy when in contact with water. This cleanser gently removes make up and impurities without damaging your skin. Some product may be too strong or too dry when it comes to cleansing. But this works wonders for my skin. This cleanser contains Meadowfoam Seed Oil. I searched on the website to find out more about the Meadowfoam Seed Oil and its benefits. It's a whole list long of benefits for our skin! 


See, the creamy texture of the cleanser.

Well, overall this product works well for my skin, just that it's a little pricey for me.
Pros:
- Gently removes make up and impurities
- Refreshes the skin 
- Suitable for my sensitive skin
Cons:
- Pricey 
p/s: I won't say that now my skin is totally flawless. It just improves a lot. Except when it's the time of the month, other than that, it's much better than last time =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment